Get Bit! is a card game where players are competing to stay alive as the others are being eaten by the shark. The order of the swimmers is determined by simultaneously playing cards face-down then revealing the values. The number on each player's card determines position in line (higher numbers in front, lower numbers in back), however ties don't move. The swimmer at the back loses a limb to the shark and is flung to the front of the line! The process is repeated until only two swimmers remain on the table. When this happens, the swimmer at the front of the line wins the game!
This version features:
- Metal Tin with raised lettering and imagery
- New Brown coloured pirate
- Re-themed Pirate Version including rulebook with "walk the plank" style graphics on the reverse side
- high-quality, customized stickers to "pimp out" your pirates
- Re-designed player cards with pirate-themed graphics What more could you ask for?