Neo for Iwata CN Gravity Feed Airbrush
The best solution for the first time user!
Start airbrushing now with the Neo Series, only from Iwata.
The Neo Series are versatile, value-priced airbrushes that can be used with a variety of different paints and mediums. Plus they are easy to use and clean. Iwata-Medea produced the Neo Series airbrushes to perform well at lower air pressures when used with smaller air compressors.
The Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush features:
- A 0.35mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium sized spray patterns
- Interchangeable large 9ml (1/3oz) and medium 1.8ml (1/16oz) cups designed with a funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow. (Both cups are included with airbrush).
- Airbrush will hold 0.9ml (1/32oz) without a cup attached
- Fine detail to 1" (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Gravity feed
- Air Pressure: Recommended operation is between 5 and 35 psi. Ideal for use with smaller air compressors.